crossfit overtraining sakatlik

Konusu 'CrossFit ve Dayanıklılık Sporları' forumundadır ve freeletics tarafından 4 Ekim 2015 başlatılmıştır.

Watchers:
Başlığı izleyen kişi sayısı 1 user .
  1. freeletics

freeletics Üye

Katılım:
    30 Eylül 2015
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    merhaba arkadaslar, basima 2 sene once gelmis olan bir tecrubemi paylasmak istiyorum,
    o zamanlar her iki gunde bir grup olarak yogun crossfit antremani yapardik, rutinimiz su sekildeydi
    -20 saniye sprint kosu
    -hizli sekilde squat (30saniye)
    -20 saniye print
    -hizli sekilde sinav, daha guclu olanlar ayarlarini bir yukseltiye koyup o sekilde sinav cekerdi.. (30 saniye)
    .. benzer guc gerektiren hareketlerle devam ederdik.

neyse saadete geleyim, ben kondisyonu iyi olan grupta olup ilgili hareketleri en hizli yapanlardandim, kalp atislari cok hizlaniyor haliyle, boyle bir tempo sirasinda sanirim cok zorlanmis olmayim ki sinav sirasinda kafama siddetli bir agri girdi ani bir sekilde, biran beyin kanamasi gecirdigimi zannettim. konu hakkinda bir profesyonelle gorusmedim, daha sonra da tekrarlamadi.. benzer birsey acaba sizlerin de basina geldi mi merak ettigim icin bu basligi acma geregi duydum.

yorumlariniz icin simdiden tesekkurler.

2. ozan1234

ozan1234 Üye

Katılım:
    15 Temmuz 2012
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Cinsiyet:
    Bay
    Meslek:
    Minder , serbest stili güreşçi.
    Bu gibi ciddi sağlık problemlerinde hemen doktora danışmalısınız.

3. freeletics

freeletics Üye

Katılım:
    30 Eylül 2015
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Benzer durumlar olabiliyormus
    ---------
    Last week I was exercising at the gym, doing leg squats. While straining
    hard to lift the final set a sudden, intense headache came on in the back
    of my skull, behind my ears. I went home with an intense headache
    localised inthat area and imediatly fell asleep. The next day I was ok
    so I went for a jog and immediatly got the same headache again.
    Later that night the headache hadn't gone so I went to the hospital, where
    they did a lumbar punture but didn't find anything. It has been 3 day
    since the LP and I've just had another severe headache from a hot shower.
    What could be the problem? Why is the pain so localised behind the ears?
    What can I do about it?
    Please help
    Yours sincerly
    Andre
    Dear Andre,
    Exertional headaches cause a pain that is very severe,transient cranial pain following exertion. As a rule, it usually follows the initiating event within a second or two and last a few seconds to a few minutes. The pain typically has a bursting quality and may cause a patient to cradle. There is a varient of this type of headache that is termed "weight lifters headache" it occurs as a single event or repeatedly over a period of several months, but each epsiode may last for many hours or days. It is suggested that weight lifting not be resumed for several weeks. Indomethecin may be quite effective in controlling exertional headaches. The important and more severe problem that causes a severe headache of acute onset is a subarachnoid hemmorahge. A CT of the brain should be the minimal workup done to try to exclude this as a possiblity. Also, with a SAH the headache there may be continuious and associated neck stiffness. I recommend that you get an evaluation or vistit an ED to rule out SAH. If ever you are interested in getting an evaluation at CCF call 1-800-CCF-CARE. Good Luck.

-----------
    Take a month off from weights and use hard pillow for sleeping. I went to doctor, got an x ray and even saw an orthopedic surgeon, all said take it easy for 2 months. U just need to take it easy for a month or so. I had to take 3 months off from weights after getting that horrible headache which I got during benching. I re-started weights last week, I didn't get that pain

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Sayfayı Paylaş